Could you afford to pay compensation awarded in the event of an employee dispute?
We have the cover you need with great policy benefits
Employment Practices Legal protection will ensure that your business no longer have to worry about the costs of defending actions brought against you by your employees.
LOW COST PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY & ENCHANCED LEGAL EXPENSES COVER.
Employment Practices Liability cover including:
- 1.) Online Employment Manual to assist in complying with Employment Legislation
- 2.) Unlimited Access to Legal Advice Helpline that gives you the peace of mind of speaking with a Solicitor who can guide you on a range of legal issues including Employment related queries & Contract Disputes
- 3.) Insures you for Defence Costs for Legal Representation at Employment and other Tribunals.
- 4.) Covers awards made against you at these Tribunals, (note co-insurance may apply in some cases). For example Legal Defence applies to Health and Safety Prosecutions & NERA (National Employment Rights Agency)
- 5.) Tax Protection, In the event of a Revenue Audit covers your Accountants fees to prepare work relating to your revenue audit.
- 6.) Legal Advice Helpline – Access to a Solicitor who can advise you on a range of Legal matters at no extra cost to you
- 7.) Counselling Helpline that is available to all of your Employees and their Family Members
All this provided under one policy underwritten by the market leaders DAS Legal Expenses. Policy premiums start from €295.00 for wageroll up to €500,000.
To avail of this service with the peace of mind of insurance backed protection then we just require you to confirm to us that you wish to proceed and we will arrange for the full policy to be issued to you.
We will also provide you with details of the access to the Online Employment Manual, Legal Advice Helpline, and the other valuable benefit that can protect you and your business from the unforeseen cost of Legal Defence and Awards at Employment and other Tribunals.
If you wish to clarify any of the details please call us on 021 4891288 or email: email@example.com
Some recent claim examples
Request a quote