OMI TEACHSAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE
OMI Teachsave Liability Insurance caters for classes held by Teachers in the following areas: Speech & Drama, Singing, Music (including Piano, Violin, Guitar, Tin Whistle and all other types of musical instruments), Art, Language, and Science & Computer Classes.
Most other afterschool classes can also be catered for outside of the scheme.
Our Public Liability Insurance covers you for anything that may happen to the children/students in your care, for which you can be held legally liable. For further information and a free quotation, please call us on 021 4891288 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit of Indemnity € 6,500,000.
- Cover applies to classes held at any location in the Republic of Ireland
- Multiple locations automatically covered
- Option available to include Employers Liability Insurance
- Summer Classes are an optional extra
Key Facts Policy Summary Social Liability and Consumer Information available here
By proceeding you agree to our Terms of Business which can be viewed here <
Allianz-Consumer-Information available here.
Please read our Teachsave Policy Wording